I’m a Web app and wordpress developer based in Brooklyn, NY. I’ve been doing PHP and WordPress Development professionally since 2009 and the basics from the mid 90s. I specialize in custom themes that make WordPress work for you (not stuck working with wordpress) Using modern design frameworks I can deliver a custom theme that is responsive, fast, and exactly what you are looking for without compromising, unlike other “developers” who only use page builders like Divi or Elementor.
I can turn around a custom site with only a handful of pages within a couple days. Or, I can create special features and plugins to fill the gaps between what you want and what vanilla wordpress can deliver.
You can check out a list of some of my projects below and my Top Rated and 100% success ratings on Upwork.
Some relevant projects include:
Built a full featured custom WordPress theme with custom plugins to manage required features, AJAX single page app loading subpage content (with updated address bar so deep links work!)
Blackhorn Ventures Website
Built a full featured custom WordPress theme from flat photoshop files with custom plugins to manage required features
Backflip Studio’s website (Hasbro)
Built a full featured custom WordPress theme from flat photoshop files for Hasbro’s mobile game company Backflip complete with a custom WYSIWYG drag and drop page designer/editor to let the end user customize the home page
Nancy and Beth (Actress Megan Mullally)
Built a full featured custom WordPress theme from flat photoshop files
Built a full featured custom WordPress theme from flat photoshop files with custom plugins for required sections with a drag and drop front page gallery editor and deep linking video players with human and Google readable URLs to dynamically embedded content
Built seasonal child themes for their family of sites. Designed custom plugins including the ‘Popular today’ widget with google analytics integration and various front end user interactions like story submission forms (that populated the “posts” post-type in Admin) and custom contest management systems
Other interesting projects and plugins:
- Web board/Scheduling web app for Division 1 athletics (built with Vue.js and a custom REST api)
- Multiple Divi page builder to custom theme conversion – with over 15,000 pages
- PDF generator and submittal builder
- Custom online courseware software (built on WordPress) with text message notifications, progress tracking, and exams, with dynamic content based on exam/survey responses
- Server-side image generator that superimposes text, logos, and weather onto webcam feeds
- Custom Analytics wordpress plugin
- Organization membership and meeting attendance webapp (with offline mode)
- Conference attendee CRM and badge generator for the Canadian Auto Show
- Destiny API wordpress plugin
- Custom landing page/email lead generator plugin for wordpress
- Product Customizer/Price calculator with WooCommerce integration
- Fantasy Racing League web app (stand alone with wordpress hooks)
- Significant development for the UserPress WordPress plugin (now abandoned by owner)
- A Head 2 Head bracket web app
- an ad service integration plugin.
- An AB title testing wordpress plugin with feedback and auto selection
I’d love to talk further about your project, and how my relevant experience matches your plans!
A really nice portfolio section is coming very soon! What can I say, I’ve been busy working on other people’s sites and haven’t yet finished up mine
Get in touch: email@example.com